Management Systems Overview
This one day
course is designed to give an overview of Management Systems.
Organisations need to use formalised methods and systems of working. Management system standards provide requirements and in places guidance for implementation. It is important that executive management understand the benefits to be gained and give demonstrable support to those tasked with operating the systems adopted.
It is not intended as a skill development course in process based management systems but explains the approach, key requirements of such a system and the potential benefits if applied correctly.
It explores the option for developing a management system that integrates the requirements of management systems based on a business process approach.
- The Background to ISO 9001
- The Requirements of ISO 9001
- EMS & H&S Management System Standards
Who should attend
- Quality, environment and health & safety managers
- Senior managers
- Those seeking or needing to support certification
- All personnel needing awareness training
- Personnel tasked with implementing formal management systems
By the end of the course delegates will: -
- Have an understanding of the structure of and requirements of the three principal management system standards ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Appreciate the synergies between them.
- Learn how to support an effective management system based on the requirements of these standards to enable their organisations to improve performance through a structured and integrated approach.
Course Dates/Venues (select a date to book)